Friday, October 10, 2008

Visit my grandmom's home



Long time no update..

Last week (27-28 Sep 08), I had a trip to visit my grandmom's home in Rayong with my mom, dad and younger brother.
This trip was the first time for my first car to go to upcountry.
Surely that my dad was the driver, not me. 55+

We left home around 05.30AM and arrived there around 08.30AM.
It took 3 hours because we stopped at Chumsang market to shop fresh food for cooking.
We stay only 1 night because I work on Monday.

My grandmom's home is calm and natural. It made me lively like charging energy.
There are many trees, flowers and animals.
(such as bamboo, orchid, dog, duck, chicken..)
(My grandmom has a durian garden.)
We can get fresh food from all around the home.
Let's see the pictures...













No comments: